Saturday, September 25, 2004

Blossoming

Flowers Posted by Hello

Pic: A guy buying up flowers most probably for his sweetheart, hardly can wait to get his purchase home. Petaling Street has a side lane that houses boutiques and florists. Anyone can get several of the various flowers for whatsoever occasion they fancy be it funeral wreaths, bouquets for occasions or ceremonial flowers to greet opening businesses. The choices are limitless as well, flowers of all kind and colours (there are even fake blue roses for sale) are yours to choose from.

First of all I wish to thank everyone that has written a comment at my site and the support you all give to a fledgling blog site like mine. I really hope it'll grow up to everyone's expectations as I'm learning on the way. Do keep up suggestions and comments so that I can continue to improve. Thanks you all.

No comments: