Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Cute Lady

Lady Posted by Hello


I promised a friend that I would put a picture of our dog in the blog and since he's back in Penang well here's a cute pic to remind everyone how sweet (though don't let the innocent face fool you, she can be mischievous) she still is. Yes she's Lady, and has helped us out of some prrrreeeeeetttttty bad low moments in life. She's still the darling of everyone and the girls just can't resist petting her and if there's food she'll always oblige!


2 comments:

Adrian said...

MY BAAAAABBBBYYYYYYYYYYY GGGIIIIRRRRLLLLLL!!!!!!! I MISS HER SO MUCH. YOU BETTER TAKE CARE OF HER WELL!!!!!

Kervin said...

Well like I stated, not really need to lift a finger even if I wished. she'd taken the heart of everyone she meets. Next door neighbours overindulging her with food and tidbits. Housemate's friends are taking her out for a walk. Roomie using her as a chick magnet (works too!). So assured that she's well off, more than me at any rate:) Will be posting other pics soon wait for it.