Thursday, December 23, 2004

Merry Christmas to all!

Christmas tree Posted by Hello

Christmas decor at Sutera Harbour, Kota Kinabalu, 2003.

To all who celebrate the season, Merry Christmas! Whether or not you believe the season is more about the big jolly man in the red suit or the birth of Christ, let’s all forget all the barriers and be merry as one. A busy weekend for me; collecting a parcel of cookies sent by Laura’s mum, church on Christmas Eve, a little shopping, lunch with Laura to a Christmas buffet at Hyatt Kota Kinabalu and a dinner invitation to my supervisor’s (Dr. Charles S. Varaippan) place. Then church again on Sunday (sigh can’t they combine both and save the trips?). Pokai pokai, so much money going towards the holiday season. Also to all December babies (I didn’t know I had so many in my circle of friends until I came to Kk), this is a birthday wish to everyone, sorry if you feel it isn’t too personalise but to be fair to everyone, no matter the date of the month, I figure Christmas is a good time to wish you all a Happy Birthday!

In no particular order:

Mun Yew, Nick, Adrian, Ngeow Kin Voon, Ngeow Choy Wun, Tan Zun Wei, Su Ling, Louis and Chew Lii T’san. (Did I miss anyone?)

A toast to us December babies :D

Also, happy anniversary to my parents who were wedded on a Christmas day. My December sure does bring a lot of occasions for me.


No comments: