Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Off to Kudat again

Dead

I'm heading off for Kudat/Pulau Banggi again today to get my samples. That is if the stupid Unser driver will get here, after trying to call the number he gave me I've only got his voice mail (I hate that, seriously people should kill off voicemail since most of the people out there never use it at all and it eats up 25 cents a pop for 1 sec) and thus am contemplating whether to just head down town and hitch a ride on a random Unser or wait for him till 10 a.m. Oh well somehow feeling lazy must be the sluggish cool weather out there, seas going to be rough I judged. Will be back round Thursday.

5 comments:

Buaya69 said...

i like your b&w pics. hope to catch some good ones myself. have a good trip @kudat

hornbill said...

Doing fieldtrip? I guess u r master students but not sure from which school....

narrowband said...

y'know i never leave voicemails :p

problogger said...

Have a safe journey.. Bon Voyage

Kervin said...

Belacan: Thanks, you want to know something, it was only a month ago that I realised you were the old buaya 69 reincarnated into Belacan, funny huh.

grace: Under the Borneo Marine Science Institute.

narrowband: I've particullarly chewed the heads of people I've hit their voicemail to the point they cancelled it the next time.

mmulibra: Thanks, back already albeit sunburned:D