Friday, December 15, 2006

Christmas is Near!

Christmas

Christmas is fast approaching and I bet Laura is screaming her head off with so little time to prepare and so much work to be done before she can fly back to Ipoh to join her family in celebration. As a combined birthday gift and Christmas present I bought her return ticket home using Air Asia so she can be with her family and as an added surprise I'm driving down from KL to Ipoh to meet up with her. Seems their church will have a Christmas Play and I'll celebrate the holiday season with some family time with my potential in laws. Well office is in high gear as everyone is taking their annual leave and the lack of manpower is critical and with so many holidays creeping up it could be a nightmare. Well hope everyone else is preparing for the festive season and enjoy yourselves.

No comments: