Friday, February 15, 2008

The Endless Road Ahead

Sometimes in life you reach a fork in the road and you're unsure of which path to take. Both seems as if they would lead somewhere but which is the better course is always unclear. But, the very moment you make a choice and take that first step onto one or the other, you'll know it deep down to the very core of your soul.

I've done much soul searching the past year, I've made some very critical decisions and choices that would lead me down to a path that I would never be able to backtrack. Many times I doubted if it was for the best, many times I wonder if what lies at the end of that path I took would be something worthwhile for the opportunity loss for forsaking the other path. Sometimes it just seems that each step is just an endless crossroad and the more I had to choose the more lost I was.

There was happiness but also tinged with unexpectedness, worries and doubts. True these are expected in the journey we call life. There was hope as well, yes, and it always stayed aflame no matter how bad things got and never wavered. These past few weeks has been trying but I still cling to hope because that is all I have for now.

I don't know what the future holds, all I can do is give my best and let the dice of fate roll for the future, where it stops I will never be sure. Life is tough if I've to face it alone and yes, I do get scared.

1 comment:

s.kuan said...

omg my pup Kobe look like you doggie... so sad. why did u give it away?