Thursday, September 22, 2005

Countdown: 2 days till I’m back to Kuantan

Nightlife

Shopping outlets and eateries along Jalan Sultan Ismail near Berjaya Megamall, Kuantan, 2004.

It’s tough wrestling a stint for holidays from my boss, I can’t believe its been near 7 months since I’ve been back home to Kuantan (more so I can’t believe I’ve actually landed myself in Kota Kinabalu for nearly 5 years). So the hard fought two weeks that I’ve managed to get approved is really a relief since I need a well deserved break. So I’ve my tickets reserved (Air Asia is so so great when you can managed bookings months in advance), cheap to since I got the low priced seats and Super Savers from MAS.

Too bad its not all fun and joy, it’s going to be a working trip somewhat since my boss managed to wrangle me to be in Kuala Lumpur to help out for the UMS exhibition representing BMRI at the Education fair to be held at Putra World Trade Center next week. Still I’m glad I at least get to spend some time back home with my family, God knows a lot have been happening the last few months and it’ll be good to catch up on some family pampering and news. Still got errands to run, my computer will have to be sent to Twinhead to be repaired, the casing broke off and it has been marooned on my table for months and also maybe to shop for a new camera since my old one died on me.

Well so two more days and I’m home. I can’t wait. Maybe I’ll get the chance to meet some of my old friends back home.

No comments: