Thursday, May 03, 2007

“Why is the rum gone?”

Shiver me timbers! Walk the plank! Landlubbers beware! Yo hoho and all those pirate jargons....

The time has come again for a revendevous with those smelly, dirty, lice ridden and cuthroat gangs (No its not the local political mafiosos here in Malaysia). I mean pirates and this summer these scumbags will be invading the cinemas to bewilder and amaze us lot and its going to be big from what I see.

So hide your children, secure you virgin maidens and hide your loot lest they fall into unscrupelous hands. So where has the rum gone? Heck how would I know? But if you ask me where everyone is going to be, I'll bet a piece of eight that they'll be found at the cinema watching Pirates of the Carribean 3 : At Lands End. So I'm hoping rum or no rum I'll be one of those lucky few to be at the Opening Night at Cineleisure to catch the movie. Because what can go wrong with a walking calimari man, a Singaporean pirate, a funny Captain Jack which refuses to die and still tries to get under the maiden's skirt and a dead captain with his ghost crew? Nothing I'm sure. So grab your grog or rum or whatever intoxicating beverages (if you get drunk with even Coke please just stay home), take a large swig (hey so there's where the rum went!) and head to the nearest cinema. I know I'm game.

So yohoho on a dead's man chest.

Ps. Here's some grog if you want some since all the rest is gone. (Ok ok so its not grog, its not even alcoholic, its just chinese tea in a Beer glass but its the thought that counts right)


Beer

No comments: