Thursday, June 05, 2008

PPS Turns 5

5 years is a long time in the blogging world and its an achievement of sort. PPS set out to become what it was meant to be, a Malaysian blog tal that seeks to allow bloggers to publicise and showcase their content to other like-minded bloggers. I remember well when I first started blogging and got to know of PPS, it helped me built up my traffic and at the same time allowed me a window into what others were saying around the country. It was a privilege to also find kindred souls and good friends in the blogosphere and it was thanks to PPS. PPS hosts all kinds and it had its lows and ups but since its still here and kicking, it is only fitting that everyone who has ever taken part in it to give thanks for its existence as well as to those who went about making it happen.

No comments: