Tuesday, October 05, 2004

It's raining again!

"Rain rain go away, come again some other day..."


Sigh, since Monday the weather has been simply dreadful. In Sabah rain comes in all variety; the rain all day type, the sudden torrential rain burst, near horizontal rain that threatens to drench you to the skin no matter how much protection you have on, sudden weather changes that catches you unprepared with no umbrella at hand, light rain that makes you want to curl up in your blanket and sleep in though you have a job, chill rain that zimply freezes you to death and not to mention makes taking a cold shower in the morning a rite of passage (if you survive, you can do anything that day!) and then the never will stop, threatening tropical storm, monsoon, mother of all rain that leaves the roads all waterlogged, walking becomes hell and you'd rather starve to death at home than trudge through that maelstrom to get food!

Well I'm gripping about it because I've to visit my lecturer to discuss sampling dates for my Master's project and I've to go out of my comfy and dry room to catch a bus, walk to my institute and than wait in the pouring rain for the bus home! Wish me luck ok!

No comments: