Friday, December 31, 2004

Photo Friday: Best of 2004

Toes Posted by Hello

With so many great shots submitted out there, I felt a bit intimidated. Could I measure up to people with years of experience and skill. Looking through my collection of photos, I was still wondering on the question of what would be my best photo for 2004. All in all it hit me that the answer was right in front of me all along. I had this as my computer's wallpaper for the past few months. Why I consider it good? First it's personal, the shot was not intended, more of a candid one of my cousin when she was here in Sabah and yet what came out was a truly remarkable picture for me. It's touches me with it's simplicity, it evoked my emotions and it just drew me in or maybe its just those 10 little piggies that makes me feel young, innocent and playful all of a sudden. Whatever viewers interpret or feel about the picture, this is still my personal best and favourite. For me it's my 2004.

No comments: